How it works:
- The diaphragm fits over the women's cervix to prevent sperm from reaching her egg.
- It is used with a jelly or cream that kills the man's sperm.
- The diaphragm works only if it is used every time you have sex.
- The diaphragm may help PREVENT AIDS and other STD's.
What you should know:
- It causes few health problems.
- It can be put in up to 6 hours before having sex.
A few of the complaints about diaphragms:
- You must go to a clinic to be fitted.
- May cause bladder infections.
- It may irritate the penis or vagina.
How does the DIAPHRAGM compare with the effectiveness of other forms of birth control?
Women out of 100 that got pregnant using the methods below